The Aircom® A6 headsets address the issue of electromagnetic radiation (EMR) from cell phones. By using an air-filled hollow tube, the EMR is not conducted along the wires that lead into the ears as in ordinary headsets. These high quality and robust headsets preserve the sound quality while reducing harmful EMR.
Inspired and designed for music sensation. Featuring a pair of real wood earbuds with enhanced Aircom technology. Lets you feel and hear the natural balance and body of your music.
Suitable for any phone, tablet, or other electronic device with a 3.5mm audio jack (iPhone, Samsung, etc.)
- AIRFLOW – A patented sound delivery technology that uses an airtube to increase air space so that sound can breathe and fully develop to create a true “live” listening experience
- IN LINE MIC/SWITCH – Built in microphone with on/off/play/stop switch
- WOOD – Natural acoustics with less distortion
- CLIC-IT – Magnetic end caps on the earbuds provide a quick and convenient way to wear your earphone around the neck
- S, M, L size eartips for a custom fit
- GOLD plated 3.5mm/4P plug.
- Wire length: 135 cm
- Length of air tube: 16 cm
- Color: black and brown, air tube dark brown
- Earpieces included: size S,M,L
- Microphone with ON/OFF switch/mute
- Two earpieces with speakers in wood - size: 8mm - neodymium magnets
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Input sensitivity: 97 dB at 1 KHz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- Plug: 3.5mm jack/4 pole stereo gold plated
- English manual