JRS Eco 01A on Asus
Up to 90% reduced pulse frequency. N300 router (25 Mbps) with JRS Eco-wifi firmware.
- Reviews (87)
- Product support
- Low radiation router with JRS® Eco-wifi 01A firmware
- The unique JRS Eco-wifi operating system installed on a top brand Asus router
- The most economic Eco-wifi router for use with all modern smartphones, tablets etc.
- Compatible with Wireless-N standard
- External antennas for maximum range.
Compatible with Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner, Verizon, and all other providers (provider independent). Connects with your existing modem to reduce EMF.
Power adapter 100-240V 50/60Hz included. Plug adapter included free of charge for US, Canada, Australia/NZ and UK orders.
- Reduce WiFi radiation by 90% in standby: signal is only transmitted once every second.
Connection throughput speed and network stability remain the same.
- Scheduled automatically fully (100%) switch off Wifi radiation (for example at night). LAN ports for wired internet keep functioning.
- On/off switch for wifi transmitter. Cabled LAN ports keep functioning.
|JRS Eco 01A on Asus||JRS Eco 100 D1 on Asus||JRS Eco 100 D2 on Asus|
|Full Eco Zero Emission stand-by mode||-|
|90% reduced beacon pulse frequency|
|Fine adjustment of range with 1 milliwatt step size|
|Wifi time-switch - Set times when wifi automatically switches off 100%, e.g. at night|
|On/off switch for wifi transmitter - cabled LAN ports keep functioning||-|
|Dual band (extra channels at 5 Gigahertz)||-|
|AC wifi for super high speed||-|
|Max. throughput speed on 2.4 GHz wifi network measured with Speedtest.net||25 Mbps||150 Mbps||150 Mbps|
|Max. throughput speed on 5 GHz wifi network measured with Speedtest.net||-||400 Mbps||400 Mbps|
|Speed for normal internet usage (browsing websites)||+++||+++||+++|
|Range and number of external antennas||++ (2)||+++ (3)||+++ (3)|
|Asus router type||RT-N12||RT-AC66U B1||RT-AC68U|
|Firewall and WPA2-security with password|
|Gigabit ethernet LAN ports||-|
|Two USB ports for sharing USB storage and print server||-|
|VPN client and server|
Easy installation. The Eco-WiFi router is connected to your internet modem using a standard network cable (included). If your internet modem has built-in Wifi, switch off its Wifi function. You may ask your internet provider’s customer service how. All functions of your existing internet modem, like for example internet telephony, can still be used.
The exposure to EM radiation from the laptop or other wirelessly connected equipment remains unchanged. Set your smartphone to switch its wifi off in stand-by mode. In some cases you can reduce the transmit power of your computer’s WiFi adapter using the Device Manager in Windows. A wired internet connection is radiation-free and minimizes health risk.